Providing information about shampoos, conditioners, and hair-related products, we are here to help you take care of your hair. Find tips for treating and styling hair, from basic to advanced, to give your hair what it deserves.
Founder: Edna Feber
Born in 1990, Edna is an Aveda Institute graduate passionate about all things beauty related. She worked in several hair salons while she was still a student and made it her career when she graduated.
Feber has learned the hard way that chemicals will ruin hair, cause stress, and cost a fortune to recover. After many years of working as a professional hairstylist, Edna launched Shampooshub to share hair care information and ensure others do not make the same mistakes.
Shampooshub is a culmination of Feber’s knowledge and experience from school and work, in-depth research and curating from online articles, and experimentation with countless products and hair restoration methods, from affordable to high-end.
Emma Smith is a hair trainer and stylist who graduated from Empire Beauty School and has been in the industry for many years.
Before becoming an editor at Shampooshub, she worked at a few renowned salons. During her time working, she has helped many people to have the beautiful hair they want and she is also very happy about this.
Emma is crazy about keeping tabs on the latest hair regimens and treatments and educating people on proper hair care.
Sarah Carter is a licensed hairstylist with a background in Cosmetology. Since childhood, she has been passionate about hairdressing. She realized that just a little change in her hair can make a complete difference in her appearance. With enthusiasm, she became a student at Pivot Point Academy Beauty School.
After graduating, she worked as a freelancer while taking classes to expand her knowledge and experience. Before that, she also worked at Sephora as a consultant. Here she is exposed to thousands of products and gives useful shopping tips to customers.
Sarah joined Shampooshub as an editor with a single simple goal: Help others learn to love and care for their hair.
Amy Kim is set to graduate from Marinello Schools of Beauty. While studying, she also worked at an established salon as an apprentice cutting, styling, and coloring hair.
Amy knows all the state-of-art treatments and techniques by heart and loves talking about them. As a Shampooshub editor, she is able to connect and relate well to younger readers.
As an Asian, Amy also knows the right hair care measures for Asian girls. She also loves and often captures the latest hair care products and methods from famous beauty countries such as Japan, Korea, etc.
To make sure Shampoohub is always delivering value, our team avails of insights from other writers with expertise in the beauty industry and reviews feedback comments from readers to add to every article.
Our Procedure for Product Reviews
Our product reviews are generally of:
- Outstanding products that are well-received by the public
- Controversial products that are in the murky zone and require verdicts
- Newly-released products that are receiving a lot of attention
The products we choose to review are used by the team (Ferber herself, the editors, and the contributors) and tested for at least one month for the most objective assessment.
All the articles we publish, be it product reviews or hair care guides, provides the most accurate information to benefit readers.
We reflect the experience of team members who have used the products and corroborate this with reviews of other users and buyers from online forums and e-commerce sites to put together the most comprehensive reviews. Something we always make sure to include is a conclusion: is this product suitable for X audience? So, our readers can make their own purchasing decisions.
Why You Can Trust Us
- Each and every member of our team has a lot of knowledge and experience in the beauty industry for many years, especially in the field of hair care.
- Before we publish any article, we consult with leading experts who know what they are saying to provide the most valuable beauty knowledge.
- In addition, we make sure our articles are thoroughly researched by cross-checking what we share with reliable research reports.
- The products reviewed are all purchased and experienced directly by the team. We study the ingredients of each product in detail, compare the manufacturer’s claims with the actual value delivered, and look at reviews from many different users to give the most unbiased assessment.
- We understand that trust and credibility are the most important things to our readers. So, we are committed to not being biased towards any product and only giving advice on products worth buying. It is never a matter of receiving advertising money to promote a product.
How We Make Money
Shampooshub is a member of Amazon’s Affiliate Program. This means that whenever you click on one of the Amazon links on our articles and make a purchase, we will be paid a commission by Amazon, which is a very small percentage of the price of the product you purchased.
We do not accept donations even though many readers want to contribute. The most helpful way to support is to share our articles if you find them useful, look forward to more articles in the future, and purchase through our Amazon links.
If you have any questions, please let me know by sending your message: [email protected]